ARE YOU FACING
WE’ll BUY IT IN 2HRS!
Instant Decision – Stop Eviction Now »
How we can help?
If you’re facing house Eviction… we are here to help, its never to late.
We can stop eviction, pay off your mortgage, clear your debts and make you an instant cash offer for your house.
Your Benefits from using Repossessions SOS
- Your home eviction stopped instantly.
- 100% Confidential.
- Your Mortgage 100% paid off.
- All your debts cleared.
- Genuine cash-offer for your house, best prices paid.
- Stop bad credit history.
- We pay all your fees.
We can stop any eviction order within 2 hours! thats it!, and offer you instant-cash for your house & get your life back on track! We work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
To get started, fill out our Stop Repossession form on the right and get an instant decision. Our statistics show we help 95% of all people that come through this site and qualify!
Latest Repossession News
- Coventry pulls out of interest-only mortgage lending
- Halifax Home Finder – consumer app of the week
- House prices falling steeply, says Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- The overdue death of interest-only mortgages
- House prices take a tumble in April 2012
- House prices fall for 15th month – The Independent
- Rescue Mortgage Scheme
- Repossession day in court: ten minutes with a lawyer, five before a judge | Jon Robins
- Mortgage lending up 20% in February
- ‘Nation of renters’ warning from estate agency chief
- Mortgage rates edge upwards
- Number of Welsh homeowners in negative equity increases by third – WalesOnline
- Repossession Law
- Mortgage fees up almost a third – Aol Money
- Mortgage rates rise – Mortgage Introducer
- The timebomb under Britain’s property market – MoneyWeek
- Governments should help with mortgages to avoid prolonged slump
- House sales show big fall
- Preventing another housing bubble must be Bank of England’s priority
- My mortgage arrears nightmare by worker
- Should I overpay the interest-only or repayment part of my mortgage?
- Stop House Repossession Preston, Lancashire
- The Manchester Mortgage: how one city is solving the housing crisis
- How do my ex and I split an outstanding mortgage?
- Why is my mortgage lender charging me for using my own solicitor?